Corte degli Archi Restaurant
Grand Hotel del Gianicolo benefits from Corte degli Archi Restaurant, a high-end destination for all our visitors . You can experience a cozy and intimate experience with a flavour of true italian style at the Grand Hotel del Gianicolo.
The Corte degli Archi Restauranti is located in the villa’s court winter garden. Its distinctive sampietrini tiles and fresco paintings recall ancient roman locations.
The restaurant offer mixes typical mediterranian ingredients with roman seasonal meals, with the aim to put special attention to details and to keep our guests’ expectations fulfilled. An accurate menu, a variety of wines to pair to our delicious meals according to your taste, first class service are just a few of the characteristics that qualify our mission.
The Hotel’s Restaurant is one of the few places in Rome where you can lunch or dine just by the pool, while you can enjoy a cool atmosphere that surely adds up to the location’s charme.
Open every day. We accept all major credit card circuits (Diners Club excluded).
Restaurant "La Corte degli Archi" Autumnal Menù
- Crunchy Octopus on chickpea cream.
- Prawns salad with pineapple, melon and mango.
- Anchovies with bread salad and tomato.
- Salmon Tartare with berries and basil chlorophyll.
- Veal carpaccio with parmesan cheese and celery.
- Salted and marinated meat with honey and walnuts.
- Selection of local cheeses (pecorino romano, walnut cheese, cheese with almonds, cow's milk ricotta, black pepper cheese).
- Casarecce Pasta with nuts butter on parmesan cheese cream.
- Purple potatoes dumpling with artichoke cream.
- Sea urchin noodles with cuttlefish.
- Rice with beetroot and trout fish.
- Fresh pici pasta with jowl bacon and roman sheep's cheese.
- Noodles with pesto and cruncy zucchini flower.
- Stuffed paccheri pasta with shrimps, artichoke, ricotta cheese, tomato sauce and parmesan cream.
- Aromatic tuna fish fillet with seaweed and mango.
- Salmon fish in honey moustard sauce with fennel and strawberry salad.
- Duck breast with berries.
- Pork fillet with Parma ham.
- Vegetable couscous stuffed squid with spinach.
- Rabbit with pepper cream and crusty bread.
- Ricotta cheese foam with fruit.
- Chocolate mouss with fruits.
- Chantilly millefeullie with raspberry.
- Grilled vegetables.
- Marinated zucchini.
- Roast potatoe.
- Season vegetables.